Steve Rosenbaum’s Disclosure Policy
This site is operated by Bottom Line Marketing Automation, Inc. 791 N. Hwy 77, Suite 501C-202, Waxahachie, TX 75165. Phone: 888-818-0039. Please visit our Help Desk with any questions about this or any other product.
My goal is to share with you my expertise, and recommendations to help you achieve success in your business. I strive to be as open, forthright and sincere as possible, at all times.
I believe in full disclosure and try to disclose any relationships each time I make a recommendation. I post numerous abbreviated disclosures on my blog, in my posts, in my email communications, printed materials, ebooks and products to ensure that each of my readers has ample access and understanding of my beliefs and relationships with potential affiliates and sponsors.
This notice is an effort to be as clear and candid as possible, and to highlight some of my relationships, the ways I am compensated, as well as the results I sometimes discuss.
- I occasionally make recommendations. My recommendations are based first and foremost on their merit. I make them either because of their value, helpfulness, and quality, or based on my direct or indirect knowledge of the author’s reputation, track record, and level of expertise. No advertiser will ever influence the content on my blog or in my other materials and communication.
- Sometimes these recommendations include links, also known as affiliate links, to products for which I may receive some kind of compensation. I either get a commission for each sale, or receive some form of remuneration, either financially or in kind. Please be aware, that links in my materials may very well result in such compensation to me. If you do not think it is fair for me to earn commission for my recommendations, then you may perform a search for the product and visit the website directly. Most times, my compensation arises from you “clicking on a link” from my site. Therefore, if you visit the website on your own, I will usually, not be compensated. There may exist some exceptions to this policy depending on the way each company tracks their affiliate referrals. In any case, if you do not want me to receive commission, please create a ticket at our Help Desk and I will contact the company and forfeit my reward.
- Some affiliate links are added automatically with the help of software, which linkifies specific keywords within the content dynamically. Others are added after the post is written. In other words, most affiliate links are added incidentally or subsequently.
- Some links include other products by me or by other companies owned by or associated with Bottom Line Marketing Automation, Inc., including but not limited to FunnelKits, SteveRosenbaum.com, OfflineFunnelMastery.com.
- Some links do not have any affiliation or compensation whatsoever, but are included for the same reasons expressed above. In other words, I add them based on merit. If I find them helpful and suspect that they may be of interest to my readers, I will include them, regardless of compensation or lack thereof.
- Without question, most testimonials on this blog highlight positive and sometimes extraordinary outcomes achieved under unique circumstances. Typical results are exceedingly difficult to predict or measure, as all markets, businesses, motives, and results are unique. Yours will be no exception.
- As with most training programs or information products, by their very nature all results are atypical. Such programs are not “one-size-fits-all” solutions as they teach a wide variety of systems and strategies. Therefore, it is impossible for anyone to predict how, or even if, you will use the information provided in your specific business.
- As with every business venture, there’s inherent risk. You even stand a chance to lose money. So please use discretion when making a purchasing decision.
- All testimonials and case studies are collected from people who have had personal experience with our products or services, and they have each submitted their kind words willingly, and without direct financial payment or compensation.
- In rare cases, such as with case studies, some students have received substantial discounts on our products in exchange for their honest review.
- Some endorsements are sent from paying clients who have initially hired us for our consulting services, and may not necessarily or directly reflect the specific products showcased on this blog. Some have become friends or partners in various ventures.
- Some of my endorsements of other people’s products are the result of receiving a free review copy. In some cases, I may be an affiliate. However, I do not receive any direct financial compensation for making such endorsements, and I only provide an honest review, whether as an affiliate or not, if I feel the product has merit.
- Ads on this blog are for my own products, or products of which I am an affiliate or reseller.
- In the case of products of which I am an affiliate or reseller, they are selected because I purchased the products myself, I was involved in their creation, or I know their authors, and because I believe these products to be useful to my readers.
If you would like any additional information, please contact me at Steve@SteveRosenbaum.com